EtherCAT Slave Test Application
The EC-STA EtherCAT Slave Test Application is useful for manufacturers of EtherCAT slave devices to perform comprehensive tests based on the proven and widely used EC-Master stack. Typically, the EC-STA will be used while creating and testing EtherCAT slave software as well as for slave production tests. The core component of the EC-STA is a Windows application based on the Microsoft .NET technology and written in the C# programming language. As the complete source code is included, the user is able to add customer-specific functions very easily, for example running automatic, script based test sequences. The EC-STA offers a comfortable and clear user interface with many features and allows testing any existing EtherCAT slave device.
Important: To assure that a EtherCAT Slave Device is conforming to the EtherCAT Standard the EtherCAT Slave Conformance Tool has to be used.
- Selection of EtherCAT Network Information (ENI) File
- Perform Master State Changes
- Perform Slave State Changes
- Display Process Data Input and Output Area
- Mailbox Protocol "CANOpen over EtherCAT (CoE)"
- Read Object Dictionary (SDO Information Service)
- Read and Write CANOpen Object (SDO Upload and Download)
Performing Master State Changes
Slave specific informations and test functions
CAN application layer over EtherCAT (CoE)
File Access over EtherCAT (FoE)
- Graphical .NET Application including complete Source Code (C#)
- .NET Wrapper Library for EC-Master API
- Simple Console Application EC-MasterDemo including complete Source Code (C++)
- EC-Master Master Stack (EC-STA License)
- Microsoft Windows 7/10 (32/64 Bit) or Linux with mono framework
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 to extend the shipped C# application
Data sheets and evaluation versions are available in the download area.