Real-time Hypervisor V8.0: New Features
New Features Version V22.214.171.124
- Support for Windows 11
- Support up to 5 guest OS
EC-Win (RTOS-32) V126.96.36.199
- Updated EC-Master to Version 3.1.4.02
- On Time RTOS-32 version updated to 6.27.
- LxWin kernel was updated to version 5.15.71
- Support for latest Intel Ethernet drivers (e.g. I225, I219)
- Enable CONFIG_CMA for EtherCAT clients
- Update yocto to the version kirkstone-4.0.2
- Fixes for 11th generation Intel CPUs
- Upd Stop notification when shutdown initiated
- Enable debugging 32-bit images on CPUs with AVX-512 support
- Host OS based on Xubuntu 22.04 LTS
- Host OS auto-updates disabled
- Customer Branding support for Host OS (e.g. desktop wallpaper)
- Documentation update.
- Autostart of guests.
- Automatic configuration of network settings via DHCP (default).
- Non-Real-time Guest shutdown hook script (e.g. to automatically restart the VM) added.
- usbip support added (for USB device usage in RT-Linux guests)
Updated Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor D support for CacheAllocation technology
- Support for CPUs with 16 and more cores
- Support for PCIe devices with MSI interrupts
- Support for serial port interfaces (RS232)
- Updated to Linux kernel version 4.9.286
- Update to On Time RTOS-32 version 6.23
- Update to EC-Master V3.1.1