Sales and Marketing Engineer
Acontis technologies is a high-tech software company specializing in solutions for the industrial communication protocol EtherCAT, as well as real-time virtualization/hypervisor solutions. Acontis is headquartered in Germany, with a newly-established North American subsidiary based in the Greater Boston area.
Acontis software is utilized by stealth-mode startups and some of the largest companies in the world in markets as varied as Aerospace and Defense, Entertainment, Material Handling, Medical, Surgical Robotics, Semiconductor Manufacturing, Test and Measurement, Transportation/Automotive, and more.
Who We’re Looking For:
A full-time Sales and Marketing Engineer to implement marketing strategies and work directly with the General Manager to meet sales goals. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background in computer programming and embedded systems.
By joining acontis you will be one of the first employees at the growing US branch with high visibility in the company, autonomous working conditions, and influence in the growth and direction of the business that would normally take years at a large organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and initiate contact with potential customers to set meetings
- Present and demonstrate products and services to customers
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients through superior customer service and technical support
- Provide direction to product development team based on customer needs and feedback
- Assist in innovating marketing campaign strategies and then executing through promotional marketing and sales
- Create and improve upon existing marketing materials such as videos, blog articles, case studies, presentations, manuals, etc.
- Ideate, maintain, and add new content to the website
- Help run social media accounts and develop strategies to increase engagement
- Utilize various software applications for digital marketing and sales
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a customer-centric approach
- Experience with programming, embedded software, and industrial communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, and CRM
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Cell Phone
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k with a match
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org