EtherCAT Slave Test Application
The EC-STA EtherCAT Slave Test
Application is useful for manufacturers of EtherCAT slave devices
to perform comprehensive tests based on the proven and widely used
EC-Master stack. Typically, the EC-STA will be used while creating
and testing EtherCAT slave software as well as for slave production
tests. The core component of the EC-STA is a Windows application
based on the Microsoft .NET technology and written in the C#
programming language. As the complete source code is included, the
user is able to add customer-specific functions very easily, for
example running automatic, script based test sequences. The EC-STA
offers a comfortable and clear user interface with many features
and allows testing any existing EtherCAT slave device.
Important: To assure that a EtherCAT Slave Device is conforming to the EtherCAT Standard the EtherCAT Slave Conformance Tool has to be used.
- Selection of EtherCAT Network Information (ENI) File
- Perform Master State Changes
- Perform Slave State Changes
- Display Process Data Input and Output Area
- Mailbox Protocol "CANOpen over EtherCAT (CoE)"
- Read Object Dictionary (SDO Information Service)
- Read and Write CANOpen Object (SDO Upload and Download)