Windows Real-time Hypervisor Update V8.1.0
The acontis type 1 and type 2 real-time hypervisor product family includes different solutions to cover different customer requirements:
- RTOSVisor: Type 1 real-time hypervisor for multiple Windows® and/or standard Linux instances in parallel with real-time OS on one PC
- EC-Win: Windows real-time EtherCAT platform.
- LxWin: Windows real-time extension and hypervisor with real-time Linux support.
https://www.acontis.com/en/windows-realtime.html and https://www.acontis.com/en/windows-linux-realtime.html
- VxWin: Windows Echtzeit Hypervisor für VxWorks
The Real-time Hypervisor products have now been updated to version V126.96.36.199 and include a number of new features:
- Installation now only includes evaluation version which will stop after 20 minutes. An additional 'protected' package has to be installed for licensing
- LxWin: RT-Linux 64 Bit SMP (Symmetric Multiprocessing) Support -> see also the comparison of SMP and AMP on our technology site
- LxWin: Update Kernel to the version 5.15.95
- LxWin: Update Kernel to the version 4.9.327. It is the last Linux version because Kernel 4.9 is end of life.
- RTOS32Win: Update On Time RTOS-32 version to 6.29.
- RTOSVisor: Support of WIBU Codemeter
- RTOSVisor: /hv/ directory reworked
SMP: Symmetric Multiprocessing – RT-Linux utilizes multiple CPU Cores
AMP: Asymmetric Multiprocessing – Multiple RT-Linux instances