LxWin Update V7.0.8
acontis technologies has recently updated its leading LxWin real-time extension to version V7.0.8. LxWin enables customers to consolidate hardware using a real-time Hypervisor solution to run Windows and real-time Linux concurrently on a single PC. Furthermore, LxWin has been established as the most sophisticated solution for customers looking for Windows real-time extensions.
- Support for Windows 10 2004
- The real-time analyzation tool now recognizes latest Intel CPUs
- LxWin kernel was updated to version 4.9.234
- The LxWin kernel includes support for SATA devices
- LxWin will be notified when the Windows side tries to stop the real-time part. Applications as well as device drivers then can safely shutdown.