EtherCAT Master StackThe EC-Master Stack is designed and optimized to run on different embedded (real time) operating systems. Already existing implementations are available e.g. for Windows CE, VxWorks, On Time RTOS-32, QNX, RTX, INtime®, Integrity, Linux, Xenomai, RTEMS, TKernel and Windows®XP/7/8/10. For evaluation purposes a Windows XP non-real-time solution exists: any network adapter card may be used to connect a PC with EtherCAT modules. The EtherCAT master stack can be ported on any other embedded operating systems.
- Ready-to-run for many operating systems and for the Windows real-time extensions.
- Easy to port on other embedded operating systems.
- Modular design, individual adjustments are easy to implement.
- Together with our services you get professional partnership setting up your custom control system. On request you may get the complete system integration.
- Reliable and robust implementation. For example, the EC-Master Stack is running in the KUKA Robot Control and in the Lenze-Digitec control systems